Research, scholarship and creative works (RSCW) at the University of Northern Colorado are at the core of UNC's Strategic Framework to provide our students a Transformative Education. The mission of the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs and Sponsored Programs is to support and promote the RSCW of faculty, staff and students at UNC.
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs and Sponsored Programs Announcements
NEW! The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs has movved to Carter Hall, room 3002
Holiday grant submission blackout dates: No submission from December 17, 2019 through January 1, 2020. If you plan to submit proposals due from January 2 through January 10, you must submit a Notice of Intent by December 15, 2019.
- ORSP is redesigning the effort certification process. Please be on the lookout for the new and improved process. For any questions please contact Chris Saxton at 970-351-1932 or email@example.com
- In 2019, NSF will invest $30 million in each Big Idea to support emerging opportunities for U.S. leadership in Big Ideas that serve the Nation's future.
- Revised Common Rule. Effective January 21, 2019 for IRB.
- Current Studies Seeking Volunteers
- Learn more about upcoming education and training opportunities
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs Core Functions